Shane McMahon is the son of WWE's owner, Vince McMahon, and is notable for two things. One, being tough as nails, and two, jumping/falling off extremely high places.
Powers and Stats
Tier: WWE Tier+
Name: Shane McMahon
Powers and Abilities: WWE Powers, Money Manipulation, True Flight, Weapon Mastery (Kendo Stick), Extreme High Spots, McMahon Powers
Attack Potency: WWE Level+ (His extreme high spots and family connections warrant this alone)
Speed: Shufflepresent (Once he starts shufflin, you will get blitzed)
Lifting Strength: WWE Class (Should be comparable to wrestlers around his weight)
Striking Strength: Class Shane O (Capable of knocking his foes into oblivion)
Durability: WWE Level++ (Seriously, have you seen the spots he does?!)
Stamina: Immense (Can take a massive beating before going down)
Range: Shane O-Present
Standard Equipment: Kendo Stick
Intelligence: Genius (Is a successful businessman, and not just in WWE)
Weaknesses: Tends to take extreme high risks
- Coast To Coast: Shane McMahon delivers a long range dropick to a seated opponent in the corner all the way from the top rope of another corner. This is usually accompanied by a trash can on the prone foe.
- Leap Of Faith: Shane's take on the classic flying elbow drop. Usually done from a far distance or a massive height.
- Vince McMahon (WrestleMania X-7)
- Kurt Angle (King Of The Ring 2001)
- The Undertaker (WrestleMania 32)