This particular version of Mario is famously known by this video playing the nonsensical song, "Chacarron Macarron".
Powers and Stats
Origin: Chacarron Macarron YouTube Video
Age: 8 (The video was released on July 11, 2007)
Classification: Human/Dancer/Rocker/Rapper/Piano Player
Powers and Abilties: Immortality (type 8), Ultra Dancing, Musical Perfection, Hardcore Headbanging, Dope Rapping, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
Attack Potency : Urhruhuhuhrhuruhuhuh level (Spits dem dope rhymes with wicked precision)
Speed : Drunken level (He's doing something alright...)
Lifting Strength : Unknown:
Striking Strength : Does bopping people in the head with a microphone count?
Durability : Rehehurblehrihruhrehhurbluhr level (Can tank music times infinity)
Stamina: Limitless (unfortunately)
Standard Equipment: Microphone, Piano, Tequila
Weaknesses: Prone to doing illegal activities
- Headlined Ozzfest, and snorted hornets during the closing act
- Upstaged a Miley Cyrus concert, got drunk, did the macarena, proceeded to speak into his tequila bottle, blew into it, and inadvertently played the brown note, causing mass....you get the point)
- Outsold Richard Simmons in workout tapes
- During a performance of "Whip Nae Nae", Mario proceeded to get drunk again, and rap about horses
- Tequila Bottle: He can drink it, use it as a weapon, or both
- Wack Dope Rhymez: He be spittin them rhymez with a "Z", homie!
- HEADBANG!: DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH SPIDAMAN!
- Exercise Walk: Yeah. BORING!
- Miley Cyrus
- Tila Tequila