Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence. These are the things that make Kurt Angle so great. A 1996 Olympic Gold Medalist(WITH A BROKEN FREAKING NECK), a multi time WWE champion, and a resume for making the all time greats tap the f**k out. Kurt has proven time and time again that he is one of the greatest wrestlers to ever live. Oh it's true! It's damn true!
Powers and Stats
Tier: WWE Level++
Name: Kurt Steven Angle
Age: 47 (Born December 9, 1968)
Classification: Human/Wrestler/American Hero
Powers and Abilities: Submission Mastery, Ultimate Heroism, Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence, Abnormal Wrestler Durability, Mastery Of Mat Wrestling
Attack Potency: WWE Level+, even higher with his super finishers
Lifting Strength: WWE Olympic Class+++ (Angle Slammed The Big Show)
Striking Strength: Hard Hitting Intensity
Durability: Above WWE Level (The dude won Olympic Gold with a broken neck and has continued to wrestle past a point where he may end up suffering permanent damage)
Stamina: Immeasurable (This guy is a machine, plain and simple)
Range: Damn True Range, higher with the milk truck
Standard Equipment: Gold Medals
Intelligence: Genius (Master of mat wrestling, and "intelligence" is a word in one of his catchphrases)
Weaknesses: Slightly arrogant, neck problems
- Is a multi time WWE Champion
- Won a gold medal in freestyle wrestling at the 1996 Olympic Games with a broken neck
- Is a member of the TNA Hall Of Fame (like anyone cares)
- Has made numerous superstars tap out
- Angle Slam: Kurt Angle delivers his devastating Olympic style slam with intensity
- Super Angle Slam: Kurt's Angle Slam with some vicious height to boot. One of his super finishers.
- Ankle Lock: Kurt's go to submission move. Many a great wrestler has tapped to this move.
- Grapevine Ankle Lock: If Kurt decides to grapevine that Ankle Lock, you are SCREWED. End of discussion.