Kane is a long tenured wrestler with WWE and is known as the devil's favorite demon. THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE, THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!
Powers and Stats
Tier: WWE Tier++
Name: Glenn Thomas Jacobs/Kane
Origin: WWE (the Kane gimmick debuted in WWE, though Jacobs has done other gimmicks prior in other organizations)
Age: 48 (Born April 26, 1967)
Classification: Human/Demon/Professional Wrestler
Powers and Abilities: Super JUMP, Fire Manipulation, WWE Jump, Healing Factor(as seen when Seth Rollins pummeled him with a chair)
Attack Potency: KIK
Speed: LIKELY IRRELEVANT
Lifting Strength: ATHLETE
Striking Strength: KIK
Stamina: PEAK HUMAN+
Range: BAH GAWD THOSE FLAMES SHOT UP LIKE 20 FEET! (Unlimited actually)
Standard Equipment: Mask, Chain and Hook(when he was doing See No Evil)
Weaknesses: Bad Storylines, Knee Problems
- Tore the Hell In A Cell door off it's hinges in his debut, no less!
- Kicked out of 2 tombstones at WM 14 (as well as almost kicking out at a third)
- Defeated Stone Cold in a first blood match for the WWE title
- Eliminated 11 men in the 2001 Royal Rumble, which was a single Rumble record until Roman Reigns broke it in 2014
- Holds the record for most total eliminations in Royal Rumble history
- Defeated Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Championship shortly after winning Money In The Bank on the same night
- Has won countless tag championships with the likes of Daniel Bryan, The Hurricane, and The Undertaker
- Tombstoned a priest
Kane's Move List
- Chokeslam From Hell: Kane's ultimate go to move. Many big men have done it, but never FROM HELL!
- Tombstone Piledriver: Kane's other go to finisher, just like The Undertaker.
- Falling Powerbomb: One of his alternate finishers used late into his masked run.
- Flying Clothesline: Kane delivers a devastating clothesline with all the force of hellfire itself
- Hellfire Conjure: Kane can conjure hellfire at will
- Stone Cold Steve Austin (King Of The Ring 1998 WWF Title)
- Rey Mysterio (Money In The Bank 2010 World Heavyweight Championship)
- Chavo Guerrero (Wrestlemania 24 ECW Championship)
- The Undertaker (WM 14 & 20)