Bo Jackson was a famous athlete during the 80s. Nothing though, will be as great as his monstrous legacy in Tecmo Bowl.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unstoppable Sports Game Character Tier
Name: Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson
Origin: Tecmo Bowl
- Game Age: 26 (The NES version of Tecmo Bowl came out around Feburary 1989)
- Real Age: 53 (Born November 30, 1962)
Classification: Human/Video Game Football Icon
Powers and Abilities: Super Speed, Super Charging, Super EVERYTHING A RUNNING BACK CAN DO!
Attack Potency: Ultimate Running Back level
Lifting Strength: Stadium Class
Striking Strength: Bo can plow through ANYONE!
Durability: NES Video Game Running Back level
Stamina: Unlimited(Back in those days, there was no such thing as stamina in a football video game)
Range: Football Field Range
Standard Equipment: Helmet, Jersey, Pads, Cleats
Intelligence: High (was a former college player and a damn good one, and academics are important in college)
Weaknesses: Turning off the NES (unless he somehow breaks out of the console)
- Towered over virtually every player in Tecmo Bowl
- Considered the greatest video game athlete ever
Notable Attacks/Techniques: Doesn't really need any. He's an all powerful running back.
- Quentin Sands (Blitz: The League)
- Devin Hester (Madden NFL 08)
- Marcel Reese (Madden NFL 11)
- Reggie Bush (Madden NFL 07)
- Marshall Faulk (Madden NFL 2003)
- Deion Sanders (Madden NFL 99 & 2000)
- Jerry Rice (Madden NFL 98 N64)
- Game Genie
- Michael Vick (Madden NFL 2004)