The Alex that never really does anything due to extremely inhuman levels of lazyness.
Never FIGHTs, unless he considers something or someone enough to be a waste of his time.
Cleared the True Neutral Route of Aleverse.
Gives no shits about killing or saving.
Plays videogames and shitposts all day (Both IRL and on The Internet. Took Ale's account to say mean things to literally everyone on purpose sometime ago).
There was a war between ridiculously broken and OP characters. But someone stood up to all this freakin' DeviantArt nonsense and decided to step in, he could make any and every fight a fair fight. He then asked COB and Xenomorphios to aid him in this cheap-o-war, they agreed and proceeded to they unite and form the Anti-Broken Trinity.
To this day, they have done absolutely nothing but waste Aleverse's budget in videogames and doritos.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Varies (His Tier automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Tier) [Can FIGHT against an Always Weaker Than You w/ --- Spam and an Always Stronger Than You w/ +++ Spam at the same time. . . equally]
- Erased VS Battles Wiki
Gender: Male (Technically, but is too lazy to actually bother about it)
Age: Somewhere between 0 and ∞ (Technically, but is too lazy to actually bother about it)
Classification: Not a Human, Some dude, An Anti-Broken character (Opposite of a broken character), Leader of the Anti-Broken Trinity (Members: COB, Alex and Xenomorphios) [They never do anything tho], Lazy Bum
Powers and Abilities: NEUTRALIZATION SOUL Trait, Neutral-Type Ki, NO-KI (KILLING INTENT of 0 units), Absurdly Strong Inner-Concepts: Immortality (Type 5), Virtual Immunity to Anything, Bullshitting Reality, Shenanigans; Real Life/Internet Interaction (One of the few ones that doesn't give a shit about doing this, actually deleted some pages/wikis and hijacked accounts), Extremely Inhuman Amounts of Lazyness, Meh (Ignores everything else he doesn't care about. If his opponents can't keep up, he simply ignores them, not caring about them in the slightest. Will never be affected by something he doesn't notice or bothers to notice)
♦ Seems to only care about Alex and not anybody/anything else but him, the reasons for this are unknown.
♦ Still, if you can get him to notice you, he will probably FIGHT against you... maybe. Meh, don't count on it.
NEUTRALIZATION SOUL Trait gives him: Powers and Abilities Equalization, Attack Potency Equalization, Speed Equalization, Lifting Strength Equalization, Striking Strength Equalization, Durability Equalization, Stamina Equalization, Range Equalization, Standard Equipment Equalization, Intelligence Equalization, Weaknesses Equalization, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.
Due to the nature of SOUL Traits, it overrides any hopes of being unaffected by them, including but not limited to: Immunity to Equalization, Immunity to Neutralization, SOUL Manipulation, etc., etc., etc.
Attack Potency: Varies (His Attack Potency automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Attack Potency) [Can punch a Deded By Their Own Existence and a Not Damaged By Absolutely Nothing Ever at the same time and deal the same amount of damage to the both of them]
Speed: Varies (His Speed automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Speed) [Can keep up with a Very Much Slower Than You and a More Than Enough To Speedblitz You at the same time]
Lifting Strength: Varies (His Lifting Strength automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Lifting Strength)
Striking Strength: Varies (His Striking Strength automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Striking Strength)
Durability: Varies (His Durability automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Durability)
Stamina: Varies (His Stamina automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Stamina)
Range: Varies (His Range automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Range)
Standard Equipment: Varies (His Standard Equipment automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Standard Equipment)
Intelligence: Varies (His Intelligence automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Intelligence)
Weaknesses: Varies (His Weaknessess automatically becomes the same as his opponent's Weaknesses)
Notable Attacks/Techniques: This is what determines who will win in a match against him: the skill
- DB-style attacks (changes to a DB-style battle mode. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!)
- Danmaku/Bullet Hell-style attacks (changes to a Danmaku/Bullet Hell-style battle mode. You better learn how to dooooooooooooooodge!!)
- RPG-style attacks (changes to an RPG-style battle mode. Wait for your turn!)
- MLG-style attacks (changes to an MLG-style battle mode. get no scoped m8)
- FIGHT/Suplex-style attacks (changes to a FIGHT/Suplex-style battle mode. Suplexes me, suplexes you, suplexes himself. He suplexes everything and everything is a suplex! This battle mode is one of the most aggressive and dangerous attack-styles.)
- JoJo-style attacks (changes to a JoJo-style battle mode [poses included] ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!)
- Mecha-style attacks (changes to a Mecha-style battle mode. Our drills will pierce the heavens!)
- Race-style attacks (changes to a Race-style battle mode. The race can be: piloting a car, a spaceship, etc., or simply running... or walking... or flying... or CRAWLING... heh, whatever, it's a race of "something". But this is not a race about who is the fastest! It's a race about who is the best at racing!)
- Swordsman-style attacks (changes to a Swordsman-style battle mode. Go! Excalibur!)
- Sci-Fi style attacks (changes to a Sci-Fi style battle mode [just a bunch of lasers, really, oh, and a lot of pixels too]. Pew pew!)
- Mahō Shōnen/Magical-style attacks (changes to a Mahō Shōnen/Magical-style battle mode. What? We boys can be magical too!)
- Monsta Cardo-style attacks (changes to a Monsta Cardo-style battle mode. Believe in the heart of the cards!)
- Meme-style attacks (changes to a Meme-style battle mode. May the best memer win!)
- Shitposting-style attacks (changes to a Shitposting-style battle mode. DESU DESU DESU (...) DESU DESU DESU (...) DESU DESU DESU (...) DESU DESU DES- *BOOM!* *rip spam filter*)
- Funposting-style attacks (changes to a Funposting-style battle mode. It's not shitposting, it's funposting!)
- Any other attack-style/battle mode he can think of via Ki (Used to "counter" his opponent's attacks/techniques, this basically means that if a character has a specific battle-style he will activate a battle mode with the same battle-style as his opponent)
♦ coming soon!
Note: Due to the nature of his attacks, the only way of actually winning in a match against him is by pure skill. But let me tell you! He's got the skillz.
♦ coming soon!
♦ coming soon!
BrokenLord (Yo, he's pretty good)
Alex (In a shitposting contest) (They both sent their judges to the psychiatric hospital, sooo, no winner)
♦ coming soon!
Impossible to Decide:
Base Base II
DB DB II
RPG RPG II
Sci-Fi Sci-Fi II
Magical Magical II
What? Were you expecting cheer-sy music? TOO. BAD.
FIGHT FIGHT II
♦ coming soon!